Glass Services Customer Service Representative
GLASS SERVICES CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE:
- Uses professional communication and listening skills to answer a variety of inbound sales calls, effectively and compassionately guiding customers and scheduling appointments.
- Communicates appropriately in both a scripted and non-scripted environment, with the ability to have an impromptu and authentic conversation that builds rapport by focusing on each customer's specific needs.
- Provides solutions to resolve customer complaints and concerns over the course of the call (applying feature & benefits techniques to influence as appropriate and overcome objections) -- always presenting the most accurate product and service information.
- Maintains professional composure when actively asking customers for the sale or negotiating the price.
- Enters data into Chip's Auto Glass' Point-Of-Sale system in real time, editing for accuracy during the call. Ensures daily work orders are set up, and vehicles are loaded, checked, and in transit in a timely manner
- Support the check-in/check-out procedures
- Manages work order assignments and routing of mobile jobs
- Ensures all work orders are properly accounted for and converted to invoices
- Provides world class customer service by responding quickly to client complaints/warranty issues
- Invoices work orders, enter parts into the system
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- The ability to establish rapport and credibility with customers, stores, and peers while using a pleasant voice and maintaining composure
- The ability to persuade and educate customers on the benefits of Chip's Auto Glass while closing the sale and scheduling their appointment
- Knowledge of computer and telephone systems
- The ability to read and utilize optional scripting in a conversational manner
- Ability and desire to operate computer and telephone systems while seated for extended periods of time
- Ability to deal effectively with others, identify problems, and recommend and implement viable solutions.
- Skill in verbal and written communications, training and development, and effective listening
- Skill in operating general office equipment, planning scheduling, and organizing work, and performing basic mathematical calculations
- Skill in demonstrating and performing job tasks of direct reports and efficient use of computers and software programs.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum age requirement of 18 years
- Valid in-state motor vehicle license
- Ability to work Saturdays
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Minimal walking, or standing, throughout the day
- Talking, typing, and texting continually throughout the day
- Must be authorized to work in the USA
JOIN THE CHIP'S AUTO GLASS TEAM!
Call our Careers Hotline at (513) 618-7880 or Click below