We specialize in auto glass repair, replacement, and ADAS calibrations. We offer both mobile and in-store options.
Our owner, Chip Wood, started in the auto business in 1976. Some of you may recognize Chip’s name - he is also the founder of Tire Discounters, the largest family-owned tire and automotive services retailer in the United States. Chip's Auto Glass started out as Tire Discounters Auto Glass, but hey, we're fixing auto glass and our owner's name is Chip. So we spun our own business name - Chip's Auto Glass! We look forward to serving you for your auto glass and ADAS needs with the level of service you expect and deserve.
We specialize in windshield replacement, auto glass repair, and all ADAS services.
- Convenient: You’re busy. Book your glass service online and choose between dropping off your vehicle or we’ll come to you.
- Advanced: Our exclusive mobile ADAS calibration technology means that our certified techs can fix your glass and safety systems on the fly.
- Trusted: Our technicians have more auto glass and ADAS certifications than anyone around.
Did you know, manufacturers recommend that ADAS be recalibrated if your windshield is replaced?
It's very important to understand with windshields that if your vehicle is not properly aligned to manufacturer specifications, your ADAS (safety systems) can be compromised. A replacement windshield that is slightly off, will significantly affect the ADAS connected to your windshield.
Chip's Auto Glass technicians are triple-certified.
Chip's Auto Glass technicians are certified through the Auto Glass Safety Council™, NWRD™ National Windshield Repair Division, and DOW®. They are trained on state-of-the-art computer equipment to efficiently repair or replace your auto glass. We service all makes and models and have the experience and knowledge to deliver quality service confidently.
Schedule your appointment now.
- Free Estimates on ALL vehicles.
- Works with all insurance companies. Submit a claim
- Same-Day Appointments.